This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Blue Sky but More Snow


This was Garside Street on Sunday, January 3rd. Compare it with the view on New Year's Day and on Christmas Day.

Since then we have had several more falls of snow and it is probably even thicker now, although I've not ventured out to check.

Between snow showers we have had some bright sunshine but not enough to bring any thaw.

6 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Looks like a lovely day in Hyde! It was sunny here today but tomorrow they predict snow!

B SQUARED said...

Stay inside. It's much safer and warmer.

ChrisJ said...

Took down my decorations early this year, before my husband left on his next trip. I hear England is having a very cold winter -- also Denmark and Norway.

Cezar and Léia said...

I think it's hard to drive in this road full of snow!
Great shot!
Léia

Lois said...

It is a pretty sight to me since I hardly ever see snow!

Rune Eide said...

Do you want to borrow my snow blower?

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map