This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Starchaser Rocket


June is traditionally the time for the local Gee Cross Fete. As I'm away this year, in my absence I'm displaying a series of photos from earlier years.

One year the chief attraction was Steve Bennett's Starchaser Rocket. Steve is from nearby Dukinfield.

2 comments:

Sally said...

This reminds me of the TV series "Rocketman" which I am currently enjoying on TV here in Australia.

Kris said...

that's neat and very real!

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map